Our proprietary analytical engine automatically scans and analyzes the vast amount of internal and external data on behalf of our clients, looking for emerging opportunities and risks, and proactively presenting the data in ways that enable immediate action.
ALWAYS STAY UP TO DATE WITH A FLEXIBLE PLATFORM
The Verix platform was designed to optimize ever-changing business processes and continually update with new supported data sources and KPIs, changing business rules, new applications or any other needed enhancement.
NO MORE WAITING FOR DATA MASTERING
Verix’s unique model is designed to optimize your existing data assets. Whether your data needs mastering or not, or whether you already have a data warehouse, and even if you don’t- We will:
- Take all your existing relevant data
- Maximize its value
- Provide you with extracted valuable insights to improve brand performance and sales effectiveness
ACCESS YOUR DATA ANYWHERE
Verix’s cloud-based platform allows your field staff to get the information they need on their laptop, tablet or mobile- anywhere, anytime. With no additional software download required, your sales teams can access real-time analytics before they make their call.
PROPRIETARY ALGORITHMS AND A STRONG ANALYTICAL ENGINE TO MAXIMIZE DATA VALUE
We use multiple math and science disciplines to develop our algorithms, enabling Verix’s Analytical Engine to search and analyze massive business data sets and pinpoint statistically significant anomalies.
These anomalies, presented to the user as easy-to-understand Intelligent Business Alerts (HotSpots™), represent changes in business performance that signify an emerging trend, opportunity or risk. We then perform automatic segmentation of the detected exceptions to identify commonalities between them and analyze the business drivers attributed to the phenomena.
QUICK CUSTOMIZATION WITH A DYNAMIC DEVELOPER STUDIO
Our Developer Studio has enabled us to build Verix’s rich analytical applications library for the Life Sciences and Consumer Goods industries. Our developer studio works diligently with our partners to develop new applications and tailor existing ones to suit our customers’ needs and support each role’s business processes.
Our proprietary xSQL (Extended SQL) language provides unique strengths in our implementation speed and methodologies, by drastically cutting down on the amounts of SQL-based code needed for developing and configuring apps. We do that through the use of dynamic SQL code generation in runtime, templates, parameters, and other time-saving capabilities.
Verix’s entire technology stack is proprietary. It is used to develop our end-to-end analytics solution and designed for quick and easy change management and maintenance.
- Analysis Server: Data mining, detection, qualification and storage of business alerts (HotSpots™); Java based
- Application Server: Packaged J2EE applications, using JBoss and other open source products
- Client: Browser-based thin client. No downloads or installation required
- Data storage and access: Oracle based
- Servers run on Linux and Windows
- ETL (extract, transform, load) Process: Proprietary to Verix. Performs data integration and transformation and applies business logic required to support subsequent analysis and display