Verix provides AI-based solutions to commercial Pharmaceutical organizations, leveraging our proprietary advanced analytics platform that enables quick building of data-driven applications. Our customers include both large and SMB Pharmaceutical Companies using our solutions to support their commercial operations business processes.
We’re looking for an outstanding product leader with relevant experience and a passion for delivering transformational change to their commercial growth with our AI-driven solutions.
As VP Outbound Product Manager, you will own translation of the product vision to the external roadmap for the product, related solutions and competitive differences. You will partner closely with product management, marketing and sales teams and achieve cross-team alignment by connecting the technical and business worlds.
You will be expected to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development, to go beyond standard market research to predict where the market is trending and help prioritize which solutions and features to build, partner or acquire. Our outbound product management function combines a deep understanding of our market, product capabilities and competitive dynamics, with a passion to inform roadmap and help our partner and customer ecosystem understand the value delivered.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships. Gather customer insights and feedback, and infuse the learning back into the organization and product roadmap, ensuring product market fit and differentiated features.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to launch new solutions and features and ensure the first customers are successful.
- Drive alignment across sales, product management, engineering and marketing functions to deliver solutions for the customer.
- Help our sales teams succeed with deep domain and product knowledge, enablement and thought leadership.
- Create content to support the needs of customers and prospects.
- Engage with our partner and customer communities to drive customer awareness, enthusiasm and adoption.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and/or Engineering teams to support expansion of partner and/or customer business.
- Create product demos and presentations for prospective customers.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (MBA is a plus).
- 8+ years working in commercial analytics for pharma companies with activities that include sales force sizing, alignment and targeting, segmentation, call planning.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in senior outbound product management, sales engineering, or customer success positions delivering SaaS/cloud solutions in the Commercial Pharma industry.
- Experience translating commercial business models/needs into technical requirements.
- Experience with and good understanding of advanced analytics concepts and tools (AI, machine learning).
- Experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams to execute against a plan.
- Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others without direct authority.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, with experience communicating across groups with varying degrees of technical background.
- Advantage: Experience operating in a hyper-growth/entrepreneurial environment and scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up.