Join Our Team
Verix is a fast-growing, energetic young company led by an experienced management team. We are well-funded and generating revenue. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
We are excited about the work we are doing and the value we bring to our customers. We are currently seeking highly-motivated, customer-focused individuals to join our team in the following areas:
- Professional services experts
- Product marketing and product management professionals
Verix, a leading global provider of business analytics solutions for the Life Science industry, is looking for a hands-on marketing manager to lead in the development and execution of field and online marketing activities that seek to expand demand generation and offer continuous sales support. The ideal candidate must be a networking star with excellent interpersonal skills and out-of-the-box mindset. Please address relevant CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
We are a unique group of people that are about bringing a game changing solution to the market place. We are passionate, hardworking, innovative, and a driven bunch. We are nuts about customer success and believe in the strength of the team. Thus an open, transparent and collaborative approach to our day to day work is essential. Innovation, thinking out of the box and focus are a few additional traits. A good dose of cynicism and a strong sense of humor will surely help you in the day to day! If these qualities, traits and our overall domain and ideas speak to you, then join us to bring about this change!
- Define and execute marketing tactics and detailed work plan according to defined road map and goals
- Provide ongoing support to sales team
- Create and deliver various marketing materials with consistent brand messaging: collaterals, sales support, press releases, website content, etc.
- Initiate and manage relationships with external providers as needed
- Build and drive online tactics aligned to marketing and sales teams objectives
- Take part in planning and defining Verix marketing strategy and road map
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing – a must
- 4-6 years of experience in executing marketing programs for a software company. Familiarity with SaaS/BI/Analytics field – an advantage
- Proven experience in field marketing including webinars, meetups, tradeshows, executive roundtables, event management, etc.
- Proven experience and thorough understanding of online marketing including PPC, Social Media, content generation and production, SEO
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, keeping projects on-track and on budget
- An analytical mindset and metrics-driven approach to marketing
- Sales-support orientation and strong team player within a collaborative setup of marketing and sales teams
- Marketing writing skills – an advantage
- Passionate, Out-of-the-box thinker and exposed to high-end technology and market trends
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Fluent English – written and verbal
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field